Damac Safa One Residential Complex in Dubai
Damac Safa One, a new off-plan project, is nestled in Al Safa. The project includes two towers (one with a height of 62 floors and the other with 44 floors). The buildings are located in the nature park, Safa Park. The residential complex provides apartments with one to three bedrooms, as well as luxurious penthouses with five bedrooms. There are no more than seven residential units on each floor. The towers have an original shape and are decorated with hanging gardens.
Apartment owners at Damac Safa One have access to a wide range of amenities, including:
- Temperature-controlled pools
- A gym and a spa
- A unique rooftop climate control system that produces tropical rain in a small man-made oasis.
Real estate from the developer DAMAC Properties belongs to the upper-high class and is aimed at wealthy homebuyers who value comfort.
Property in Dubai, the UAE
The property, in one of the world’s popular megacities is in high demand, which is confirmed by the sales stats in 2021 from the Dubai Land Department (Dubai Land Department):
- the total value of sold properties reaches 300 billion AED (USD 81.7 billion, CNY 550.4 billion)
- the growth rate of foreign real estate sales amounted to 65%;
- total sales increased by 71%;
- more than 40.4% of transactions were registered with houses under construction in Dubai.
Housing prices for 2021 rose by an average of 21%, indicating great interest from investors. A similar trend continues in 2022, which confirms high ROIs of properties under construction.
Properties for Sale in Damac Safa One
Off-plan apartments in Damac Safa One are offered at the developer’s price. The prices start from 1.62 million AED (USD 435,590, CNY 2.883 million). In addition, the developer offers the following favorable payment plan when buying apartments in new buildings in Dubai:
- a down payment of 15%
- quarterly payments in the amount of 3% of the cost
- interest-free installment plans
At the start of sales, the developer offers a wide selection of properties. You can buy both a buy-to-live apartment and a whole floor as an investment. English-speaking real estate specialists will help you choose the best option. You can check the current prices in dollars and euros on our website.